ACP Chapter Development Committee
- To build on the qualities of our successful local chapters and offer opportunities to support/ strengthen and grow local chapter membership.
- Expand into the geographic areas by connecting with the communities where we live and work.
- To open the lines of communications to all ACP chapter presidents and members.
-- President council meetings
-- Utilizing the ACP website
-- Increase awareness of events and webinars.
2. Initial Deliverables:
- Chapter Outreach
-- Directors Calls (to enhance and better communicate this to ACP members)
-- Presidents Council meeting
- Chapter Success Model
-- High level goals for chapters.
-- Each chapter is unique and should be measured uniquely on their success.
3. Useful skills for committee members:
- Passion for local chapter success (each chapters success is unique)
- Effective communication (written/ verbal)
- Desire to work closely with other industry professionals
4. Committee Structure:
- Co-Chairs: David Sayles / Megan Epperson
- Supported by Lissette Giorgi
Goals and Scope (linked to ACP National Goals):
- Sustain and retain all active Chapters, excluding those that have already voted to close, and aid in the positive growth of all Chapters.
- Increase total paid membership by 10% to 1,855 members by 12/31/18.
When you are ready, please submit your interest by opening the questionnaire and providing some brief information. Thank you.