ACP Innovations Committee
The mission of the Innovations Committee is to design, develop and deliver new products and services on behalf of the ACP with the explicit goal of creating additional, quantifiable value for our membership.
- Appointed by the National Board
Chair: Scott Baldwin
Member: Susan Guinn
- Appointed by the Committee
- Identify, build and implement at least three new products or services that support our Vision & Mission and clearly enhance the ACP value proposition to our members by 9/30/18.
Chapter Toolkit - further develop with additional documents and tools to increase its value to chapter leaders
TBD – Membership outreach to identify most desired products/services
- Develop multi-year roadmap with potential product/service deliverables
Useful Skills for Committee Members:
- Create problem solver / outside the box thinker
- Experience and or knowledge of technical tools that can be leveraged to push innovation
- Open to new ideas from members, great at strategic hearing
- Enthusiastic, organized and task oriented.
When you are ready, please submit your interest by opening the questionnaire and providing some brief information. Thank you.