| With the start of the new year, your new ACP Board of Directors is hard at work alongside you building a community of support and professional development for resilience practitioners.
Last fall Alicia Stevens and Stuart Murray were newly elected to the Board, with Roberta (Robbie) Ann LaRocca, Ed.D., and Catherine (Cathy) Robbins elected to second terms on the Board.
At the December board meeting, in accordance with ACP’s bylaws, the board elected its officers. Scott Ream and Dr. Edward (Ed) Goldberg were reelected as the Chair and Treasurer respectively. Allan Schmidt, MBCP, MBCI, CPSPC was elected Secretary.
At the January board meeting, the board evaluated the current committee structure and delegated board oversight to these working committees.
Please join me in congratulating your newly elected and reelected board, as well as thanking the Board for their time and hard work serving ACP.
- Innovations: Scott Ream and Alicia Stevens
- Education: Ed Goldberg and Robbie LaRocca
- Marketing: Allan Schmidt and Cathy Robbins
- Membership Engagement: Lissette Carrillo and Bernie Jones
- Strategic Partnerships: Susan Guinn and Stuart Murray
- Chapter Development: Megan Epperson and Mary Carrido
ACP Executive Director