Register Today for ACP's 2018 Conference: Shaping Careers, Advancing Resilience
A distinguished group of industry leaders, all ACP members, headline the program for ACP’s 2018 one-day Conference Shaping Careers, Advancing Resilience on Sunday February 11 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, TN. Once again, our one-day event will precede DRI2018 at the same site.
Register today to join your colleagues and learn from experts in the field, including:
- Christopher Duffy, VP of Professional Services at Strategic BCP, speaking to Presenting to the Board: How to be a Highly Successful Presenter
- Tejas Katwala, Co-Founder & CEO of Continuity Logic, providing 7 Steps to Building a Rock Solid Enterprise
- Phil Lambert, Founder of Ripcord Solutions, presenting 7 Steps to Practitioner Excellence
- Cheyene Marling, Founding President of BC Management, with insight into how you can be a Top Talent
- Bo Mitchell, Founder and President of 911 Consulting, provides the critical answers to Call 911: Then What?
There will also be peer-to-peer discussions, a look at keys to successful chapters, great networking opportunities and more. Register today and secure your spot!
Scott Ream to Lead 2018 ACP National Board
The ACP 2018 National Board of Directors has elected Scott Ream as the new National Board Chair. Ream will replace Bonnie Canal, who announced she will step down from the Board at the end of the year.
Ream will also Chair the Board’s Executive Committee, which includes the National Secretary Cheyene Marling and Treasurer Ed Goldberg. Both Marling and Goldberg were re-elected to those positions by the ’18 Board.
Ream will assume his new role in January.
Association of Continuity Professionals (ACP) fosters the growth of the business continuity industry through its network of industry experts, education, and the exchange of information and best practices.
ACP members help facilitate the timely resumption of business operations at acceptable levels following significant interruptions.