The dramatic adoption of artificial intelligence and the potential for transformation it will bring to organizations is one of the most significant paradigm shifts since the birth of the internet. How can you take advantage of this new technology to bolster your continuity programs? Join Fusion Risk Management’s Bogdana Sardak and Cate O’Malley as they explore how the power of Generative AI can be used to bolster and streamline your continuity program strategies, building faster and more automated response plans, and optimize recovery efforts to resume critical business operations faster than ever.
During this webinar, Bogdana and Cate will walk through:
1. Introduction to generative AI and its applications in business continuity management:
2. Understanding the benefits of leveraging generative AI for key continuity program functions including risk assessment and scenario planning, BIA, Incident Management and more: Learn how generative AI can analyze your organization's data and provide insights on potential risks and scenarios. It can help you identify and prioritize risks, assess their potential impact, and generate recommendations for mitigation strategies.
3. Exploring real-world case studies of organizations that have successfully implemented generative AI in their business continuity programs. Hear from Bogdana about her own applications of Fusion Resilience CopilotTM to the Fusion continuity programs, and efficiencies she’s gained through use of this capability.
4. Best practices for integrating generative AI into your existing resilience strategies.
6. Q&A session with industry experts to address your specific challenges and concerns.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn how generative AI can transform your business continuity programs and ensure the resilience of your organization in the face of unforeseen disruptions. Register now to secure your spot in this informative webinar.
Become an ACP member at any time!
3739 National Drive, Suite 202
Raleigh, NC 27612