In light of the current COVID-19 developments, the ACP board has decided to cancel our Summit at this time. We are considering our options for possible re-scheduling in the future. If you have registered, our staff team will be in touch to issue full refunds.
We intend to continue watching the situation carefully and our utmost concern is for the safety and welfare of our members and community. Please use an abundance of caution and use universal good hygiene practices and, of course, common sense. Please continue to watch the website for updates.
Join ACP for its 2020 National Leadership Summit!
This event follows the Continuity Insights Management Conference and is open to ACP members and chapters only.
What is in it for you:
- A unique networking venue among industry leading professionals
- An exclusive opportunity to gain insight into how we are transforming ACP into the world’s premier association of resiliency professionals
- Camaraderie, food and fun!
- ACP National Chair, Scott Ream speaking on, “State of ACP – Overcoming Challenges and Embracing Opportunities.” Founder of Virtual Corporation in 1994 to assist organizations in the public and private sectors with implementation of appropriately scaled, sustainable business continuity & COOP programs. In 2003, he introduced the Business Continuity Maturity Model® (BCMM®) based on seven years of industry research. This landmark model provides an objective framework to assess their current state of organizational resilience. Scott has served as the ACP National Board Chair since 2018.
- Welcome Reception in the evening (great food!) and a very special guest (no amount of bribing can get us to share who!)
- Keynote: Dr. Gleb Tsipursky on “How ACP Can Improve New Member Retention.” Check out this article he wrote on our topic. Known as the Disaster Avoidance Expert, Dr. Gleb Tsipursky protects leaders from disasters by developing the most effective decision-making strategies via his consulting, coaching, and training firm Disaster Avoidance Experts. A cognitive neuroscientist and behavioral economist, Dr. Tsipursky published over 550 articles and gave over 450 interviews for prominent venues such as Inc. Magazine, Time, and Psychology Today. A best-selling author, his new best-selling book, published by Career Press, is Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters.
- Cheyene Marling (our very own!) speaking on “Insights on Career Advancement and Professional Development.” Cheyene is an accomplished entrepreneur who founded BC Management. An internationally recognized professional with over twenty years dedicated expertise servicing the business continuity profession who served many years on the ACP National Board.
- Panel Discussion on “Profile of a Month in the Life of a Successful Chapter” featuring: Mark Armour, Past President, ACP North Texas Chapter; Jeremy Gudgeon, President, ACP Liberty Valley Chapter (Philadelphia); Rich Moczygemba, President, Alamo Chapter.
- Breakout sessions will follow for all attendees for sharing best practices and exchange of ideas.
April 24 BY SPECIAL INVITATION ONLY – FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!
- Chapter Leaders are invited to attend the morning session of the ACP National Board Meeting that will be facilitated by Dr. Tsipursky. The outcome will be a strategic plan for what Board and Chapter Leaders can do to recruit and retain young members.
- BE THE FIRST TO SIGN UP. ONLY 20 SEATS ARE AVAILABLE!
Lodging and Travel:
Further information regarding lodging and travel is available on the Continuity Insights website.
9800 Hyatt Resort Drive
San Antonio, TX 78215
|Member Registration||$ 195.00|